Culpin Rec Center: Closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic
The EPCSA Culpin Recreation Center and all its facilities are for the use of residents and their guests only. Please click Culpin Rules & Regs on the right for specifics on use of the facility, and we suggest you print a copy for handy reference.
- To replace the Clubhouse/pool key card issued to your property contact Greg Casey, our Recreation Center Manager: email Greg.M.Casey@gmail.com or call 972-839-9493 or 505-365-2152. The replacement fee is $50.
- To reserve the Clubhouse, contact Connie Burke: email@example.com; 505 670-1524 cell, or 505 984-0152. Please first look at the Clubhouse Calendar to see if the date you want is available.
- For other Clubhouse and Recreation Center issues contact Recreation Center Manager Greg Casey
The swimming pool is usually open from Memorial Day through mid-September.
9am – 9pm everyday until Labor Day.
After Labor Day:
9am – 7pm everyday until it is closed for the season.
The Culpin Recreation Center offers the following facilities:
- Meeting-Entertainment Room with tables & chairs
- Racquetball Court
- Locker rooms with showers
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Patio with barbecue cookers, umbrella-tables & chairs
- Swimming Pool