Culpin Rec Center
The EPCSA Culpin Recreation Center and all its facilities are for the use of residents and their guests only. Please click Culpin Rules & Regs on the right for specifics on the use of the facility, and we suggest you print a copy for handy reference.
- To replace the Clubhouse/pool key card issued to your property (or for new owners, to obtain a key card if one was not provided at the time of closing) contact Brenda Shears, EPCSA President or call 505 395-7979 or 505 339-8149. The replacement fee is $50. Please note that only one key card is issued per property.
- To reserve the Clubhouse, contact Connie Burke. Please first look at the Clubhouse Calendar to see if the date you want is available.
- For other Clubhouse and Recreation Center issues contact Recreation Center Manager Greg Casey, (972-839-9493 mobile/505-365-2152 home).
The swimming pool is usually open from Memorial Day through mid-September.
9am – 9pm everyday until Labor Day.
After Labor Day:
9am – 7pm everyday until it is closed for the season.
The Culpin Recreation Center offers the following facilities:
- Meeting-Entertainment Room with tables & chairs
- Racquetball Court
- Locker rooms with showers
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Patio with barbecue cookers, umbrella-tables & chairs
- Swimming Pool