Culpin Rec Center
The EPCSA Culpin Recreation Center and all its facilities are for the use of residents and their guests only. Please click Culpin Rules & Regs on the right for specifics on use of the facility, and we suggest you print a copy for handy reference.
Please Contact Greg Casey, our Recreation Center Manager:
email Greg.M.Casey@gmail.com or call 972-839-9493 or 505-365-2152.
- To reserve the Clubhouse (look first at the Clubhouse Calendar to see if the date you want is available)
- To replace the Clubhouse/pool key card issued to your property (there is a $50 fee for replacement key cards)
- For other Clubhouse and Recreation Center issues
The swimming pool is usually open from Memorial Day through mid-September.
9am – 9pm everyday until Labor Day.
After Labor Day:
9am – 7pm everyday until it is closed for the season.
The Culpin Recreation Center offers the following facilities:
- Meeting-Entertainment Room with tables & chairs
- Racquetball Court
- Locker rooms with showers
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Patio with barbecue cookers, umbrella-tables & chairs
- Swimming Pool